Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What's in a Dream?

Life, Hope, Love, Faith, Hard Work, Inspiration, Sweat, Tears and every human emotion we possess. Without dreams we are merely empty vessels, wasting our precious time on this earth.

Why not Dream On? What does it hurt?
Dreaming is fine, but you have to make a plan, it does't just happen, it takes a lot of work, and all the things mentioned above. You start with a Dream, make a plan and create a future. Sounds easy, no?

Well, I am finally fulfilling a life-long dream of mine. I always said I wanted to be a writer when I grew up, but life got in the way. Now I kick life out of the way and I'm forging ahead with my plan.
Went back to school, joined some writing groups, started writing everyday. Even if I only have time to make a list of things to do, it still takes coherent thought, put to paper, or screen in my case.

And within a year guess what happened? I got a book published! Yay Me! And I have two more accepted and three more in the works. There is no stopping me now, I couldn't turn off the faucet if I tried. Too many years of stifling myself, now it all comes tumbling out.

I don't recommend waiting until you become a grandma to start living your dream, but hey whatever works. It's never too late to start, > Living Proof Here. <

By the way, this site is under construction, I am building the plane as I fly it, so it may not be too pretty, but it'll get there eventually, (hopefully in one piece).

Besides Dreams, I like to laugh and make others laugh. I also type random thoughts, so yeah.. there is that.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment