Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Ending, Continued

Mackenzie was quivering inside, not quite able to hold herself together as she wrapped her arms around the trunk of the tree. The scene she just witnessed had her wet with need, not even sure she knew what she needed. She just knew she wanted to experience that sort of manhandling and be taken to task by her lord and master.

With each smack to Lydia's bottom, Mackenzie's pulse had quickened. Her face was flushed and she felt a wetness between her legs and a desire to touch herself. Her body was on fire as she dared to pinch one of her nipples. Before she knew it she was moaning with pleasure, wrapped up in her own world of pleasure and fantasy.

So wrapped up in fact, she never heard heard him coming...  Disturbed out of her self-pleasure party Mackenzie about jumped out of her skin when someone grabbed both her wrists. Her eyes flew open to see William eye level to her in the tree, holding a wrist in each hand. "Ahh! What are you doing here?" She gasped, looking around to get her bearings.

"A better question is what are you doing here, little one?"

"I.., I uhm, well".., she stuttered as she tried to get out of the embarrassing situation. He had seen her pinching her nipples, rocking as she straddled the wide tree branch moaning with pleasure. It was obvious what she had been doing until he so rudely interrupted her. She had no words.

He however had many words for her, as he yelled down to Lydia, "I found a trapped animal up here, you go ahead and run home and I will deal with this. I'll call on you tomorrow."

He waited until she was far enough out of ear shot before he raised his voice and hissed, "What are you doing spying on me! I demand to know what you are doing up here and why you were watching me discipline my fiancee."

"Still at a loss for words, she could only stutter, "I was, I um.." not able to tell him what exactly she was doing.

"Well, I have just the cure for bad little girls who spy on men and women sharing an intimate moment. You will get the same treatment as Lydia, but an even harsher one for spying on us and touching yourself in that vile way. You are too young to act in that crude way, you must save your passion for your husband."

She begged to be let go, "Please sir, I was here in the tree long before you came along, this is where I spend quite a lot of time, its my favorite spot in the world. I wasn't spying, I was reading and you came along, then what could I do except wait until you left to come down. I didn't know you would give me a show, or that I would have that reaction to it."

"Very well, I believe you didn't mean to spy on us, but nonetheless, you did and you saw things you should have never seen. I must punish you for that and for touching yourself. Now, straddle that tree trunk with your head facing down and your bottom facing up. You better wrap your legs around that branch and hold on tight, I'd hate for you to fall out of the tree."

Mackenzie could only sit there with her mouth hanging open. She couldn't believe her ears, he wanted her to do what?

Pulling her up by her arms he assisted her into the desired position, flipping her dress and petticoats above her head as she screamed and fought the best she could under the limited space. "No sir, please I didn't see anything, I promise. I won't say a word, please don't spank me!" She begged with renewed vigor as she saw him sit on a branch next to her in perfect position to reach her vulnerable cheeks.

"Now you dare to lie to me? That will be ten lashes with my belt on top of this thrashing I'm going to give you. Now tell me, what did you see. Don't you dare lie to me again."

"I saw you eating, then arguing, then I saw you.. I saw you take Lydia over your knees and spank her." she squeaked timidly.

"So you admit you lied to me when you said you saw nothing?" He lashed out to her.

"Yes sir, I lied, I saw everything," she yelped as the first palm slammed into to her cheek. The next slap was harder and it seemed as if that trend continued, each slap building onto the last stinging one, creating fire on her backside. All she could do was hold on to the tree branch with her arms and legs wrapped tightly to keep her from falling. Each smack made her gasp with the pain he was inflicting, willing him to stop as she shut her eyes tightly and prayed.

After a full five minutes of his heavy handed discipline he stopped momentarily to change positions, moving to another branch so he could get a better angle while she tried to catch her breath and relax.

Her reprieve didn't last long and he was now using a new tactic of hitting her the same spot repeatedly to bring the fire to the surface. Ten hard smacks to the same spot, then move to the other cheek and smack it ten times, then the bottom both cheeks at once had her howling in pain as she pleaded, "Please stop sir, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise."

Ignoring her pleas he told her, "I must teach you a lesson to never spy on others. You must promise to never share this with anyone, what you saw and the punishment you are receiving, do you understand me?"

"Yes, yes I understand, please sir I have learned my lesson," she pleaded with him once more. Her bottom was cherry red by now and her pussy lips were quivering with each slap. She could feel the moistness seeping out each time she squeezed her lips together.

Finally, when he felt he had dealt a fair punishment, he helped her sit up. She winced at the pain as she did so.

"That is the punishment for spying on adults and for acting wanton. Now, I want you to climb down this tree and you will receive the rest of your punishment," brooking no argument as he started to ascend the tree ahead of her. As soon as his feet were on the ground he started to unbuckle his belt and remove it from his pants.

She missed a step and almost fell to the ground when she saw his belt in his hand. How could she take anymore pain to her backside? It was on fire. She resigned herself to take it since she had been bad and was touching herself.

He commanded her to  hold her dress and petticoats up above her waist as she leaned against the tree, but didn't prepare her for the first blow as it made its impact across her cheeks. "Yeow!" She yelled, jumping up and down to ease the pain.

"Assume the position and hold it or I will add more to your ten," he told her brusquely. And so it went, he repeated the onslaught to her burning cheeks as she sobbed and begged him to stop. The belt on her backside was like a burning flame that left its imprint with each lick. Finally he was done but made her stay in that position against the tree with her nose touching it, holding up her skirts so she couldn't rub the afflicted area.

"Now young lady, tell me have you learned something today?" he asked with a knowing tone.

"Yes, yes sir. I will never spy again, or touch myself, or lie about it, I promise you that. I have learned my lesson well and thank you for teaching me," she gushed to please him.

"Very well, run along home then and speak of this day to no one or there will be hell to pay, much worse than today, do you understand me?" Quizzing her once again to validate her compliance.

"Yes sir, I understand. No one will know except the two of us," she dreamily replied. The truth was she was already lying to him because she couldn't wait to get home and touch herself again. This time she thought she might be able to have release, unlike the other times when she was left high and dry on the precipice. Her body was alive as she walked away on shaky legs, the moistness only increased as she fantasized about the punishment she had just received. Unable to wait any longer, she ran to the sanctuary of her own room and locked the door behind her.




Over 18 only. This story contains spanking and other erotic elements. Do not read this if it offends you.











No comments:

Post a Comment