Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Ending


I can’t believe April is ending already. At least that means that summer heat is fast approaching!


This summer I am challenging myself to write and release free shorts at least twice a month. Let’s call it a win-win. You win because you get free hot spanking stories to hopefully get your jollies. It’s a win for me because I get to interact with my readers while flexing my writers muscles.


So, what’s your fancy? You like a good over the knee spanking with feet flying up in the air? (My fave) Or bent over the desk for a good hard paddling maybe? Oohh, or should I say Owie? There is something about nature that does it for me, so let’s go with over the knee, under a sprawling shade tree in the middle of a meadow.


******


Along one side of the lush green meadow was a low wall that meandered this way and that. One could imagine the men building it over a hundred years ago to divide their property lines. If it helped keep their horses and cattle from wandering away, all the better. Men with bulging muscles, shirts long abandoned in the brilliant sunshine carrying rocks from the river. Rocks piled high, one on top of the other with mud filling the cracks and crevices.

Under one special tree the rock wall rose taller than the rest, reaching over seven feet with an alcove built in. The alcove was a private place for reading on a long Sunday afternoon, or napping under the tree. At night the sounds of nature surrounded your senses while you stargazed or sat up high on a branch. Many stolen kisses were shared in the secret alcove and many virtuous maidens had fallen under it's spell. A trip to the alcove could change your life, awakening powers within that could never again be hidden or ignored.

One such maiden had visited the alcove as a child to pass the time away. Getting lost in her thoughts, books or painting she could never get enough time at her favorite place in the world. Her private space made her feel special as she pretended her knight in shining armor had built it just for her. As she matured she found it brought feelings to the surface, her belly felt funny and her breathing would come in gasps as she tossed and turned under that shade tree.


She would imagine her knight was there holding her down by her wrists as he kissed her lips and neck. Her voluptuous breasts were barely contained inside the low cut of her dress, as she panted and gasped for air while he tortured her with his tongue. Ripe and hard nipples peeking out ever so slightly, begging to be set free and suckled.


Mackenzie didn’t understand what was happening to her body, she just knew she only felt alive when he was worshipping her with his lips. Although, she was never quite satisfied with the result and was left frustrated by her invisible lover.


One warm summer day Mackenzie was sitting high above the alcove reading her favorite book when she heard voices. Not able to see anything except what was just below her, she strained her neck to see, curious who else knew about her secret place.


She recognized William from school, but the girl she had never seen before. She had golden locks of hair flowing halfway down her back, with full red lips and rosy cheeks. Mackenzie thought she was the most beautiful girl she’d ever seen and watched intently as they approached. William spread a blanket out and gave her his hand while she sat, spreading the food out for an afternoon picnic.


They talked about small things of no consequence as they ate their meal and drank wine. Her laughter reaching up through the branches like a tinkling of a bell in the wind. His voice was strong and dominant and seemed to be getting louder and more demanding. Suddenly their voices were both raised and Mackenzie could tell he was very angry with her. It seems that another boy had accompanied her on an outing and he was jealous.


“How could you go with Jake of all people? He is a snake, always trying to steal the girls of his best friends. He’s a rat, and worse yet he leaves the girls heartbroken as he moves on to the next one. I thought you had more sense than that Lydia. I forbid you to go anywhere with him again, do you understand me?” He commanded.


“You can’t forbid me to do anything Wiliam, I don’t belong to you or anyone else. What’s more, I refuse to listen to your insults anymore, I am leaving!” She yelled at him as she got up to leave.


“You do belong to me, we are to be married and I will not have my future wife talking to the likes of him. Now you sit back down here and we’re going to work this out.” He shouted to her retreating back.


Mackenzie had front row seats to a great novel being played out before her eyes and she was entranced.


Taking three long strides William caught up to Lydia just as they got to the tree, pinning her between himself and the tree as she struggled to get free. When that didn’t work she reached up and slapped him hard across the face, stilling all movement for a few jaw dropping moments.


That put him over the top and he grabbed Lydia by the wrist and led her over to the bench in the alcove, ignoring her protests to let her go. Seating himself in the middle of the bench, he pulled her across his knees in one fluid movement and flipped her many layers of dress and slips over her head. Before she knew what was happening he began to spank her while she struggled to get free, yelping at the pain and humiliation he was inflicting.


Wrapping his leg around hers to keep her from kicking and bucking, he then grabbed both her wrists and held them tightly at the small of her back. Now good and trapped he tore into her as he spanked her cheeks relentlessly. “You will never sass me again. You will never be seen with that man or any other, you belong to me and only me. DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?” Each word emphasizing a harder slap than the one before it as she screamed.


“Stop! That hurts William, I command you to stop and let me up!” she shrieked at the top of her lungs.


“You don’t command me, I command you. You belong to me. This delicate bottom is mine to spank anytime I wish. These cheeks are mine to bare,” pulling at her bloomers as he spoke. Her bottom was now completely bare as Mackenzie watched in sheer horror and excitement, having to hold on the branches so she wouldn’t fall out of the tree.


Once he had her cheeks bare he wailed on them until they were bright red and then started on the bottom of her cheeks while she sobbed. Finally after a full ten minutes of agonizing punishment, he stopped and rubbed circles across her buttocks, leaving her in that position across his thighs.


“Now young lady, what do you have to say for yourself? Are you ready to apologize for slapping me, your belligerence and for going out with Jake? Or do you need more persuasion?” He impatiently asked.


“Yes, yes, I am sorry, I’ll never do it again I swear. Please no more, I have learned my lesson, please let me up,” she begged between sobs.


“Very well then, I accept your apology. We will make the arrangements and be married in less than a month’s time, as we had planned.


To Be Continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment